I’m all for simple recipes, especially when it comes to baking. That’s why I love these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies: they only require three ingredients and are ready in 25 minutes. I first tried these cookies years ago at a party, and my friend Lexi gave me the recipe. I’ve been making them ever since and they’ve become favorites at parties I take them to as well. Enjoy these soft and flavorful cookies!
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 3 cups pumpkin puree (~24 oz)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the spice cake mix and pumpkin puree and mix together until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until combined.
- Drop round spoonfuls of the cookie mix onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minute, or until a toothpick comes out clean.